use of our website at www.coachanyway.com (our "site"). Please read the Terms
carefully before you start to use our site. By using our site you confirm that you have
read and understood the Terms and accept them and agree to abide by them.
- www.coachanyway.com is a site owned and operated by, or on behalf of,
Coachyourway Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales
under company number 07370976 and our registered office is in Haslemere, Surrey, England.
- With the exception of the videos and comments posted on our site we are the owner
or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material
published on it. If you acquire any rights in or to the site, you agree to assign those
rights, on a worldwide basis, to us and unconditionally and irrevocably to waive all
moral rights you may have acquired in the site.
- You may download, save and print videos, comments or extracts from the site for
your personal reference only. You must not (1) republish, retransmit, redistribute all
or any part of the website, (2) frame or link (including deep link) to this website or
(3) use the website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- In order to access certain services or features on our site you will need to create an
account. You must give accurate and complete information when opening your
account, and you must keep your account password secure and confidential. You will
be responsible for all activity on your account, and must immediately inform us if
you are aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without
notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for
any period. If you breach the Terms, or if we are otherwise required to do so, we
reserve the right to prohibit you from using our site.
- Our site is not for use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such
distribution or use would be contrary to any law or regulation or would subject us to
any regulatory requirements in such jurisdiction.
- You may use our site for lawful purposes only. You must not use the site in any way
that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or
which is in any way unlawful or fraudulent.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that the site is free of computer viruses and other
damaging content but cannot guarantee that your use of the site will not cause
damage to your computer. You should ensure that you have suitable equipment and
security and virus protection in place before using the site.
- You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, or other damaging
content which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain
unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server
computer or database connected to our site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other
technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer
programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site.
- Materials posted on our site do not amount to advice from us on which reliance
should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from
any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who
may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our site provides an opportunity for users to upload and view sports coaching videos.
We do not review the videos before they are posted. We do not endorse them or
assess whether videos are suitable for any particular purpose.
- We do not suggest that any physical activity is undertaken before appropriate medical
advice has been sought, nor do we suggest that videos are relied upon as a substitute
for specific advice obtained from a qualified professional.
- We do not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or up to date
or that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of profit, revenue,
business, contract, goodwill, or other financial loss) however caused arising out of or
in connection with our site.
- We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our
negligence or that of our agents, or for fraud, in relation to our site. In addition,
nothing in these terms shall exclude, restrict or limit any other liability that may not
be limited or excluded by law.
- If any part of these terms is disallowed or held to be ineffective by any court or other
competent body, the rest of these terms shall not be affected.
on the date they are posted onto the site.
- We aim to update the site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the
need arises, we may suspend access to the website, or close it indefinitely, without
notice. In addition, we do not warrant that the functions or materials on, or access
from, this website shall be uninterrupted or free from errors.
- If any part of the Terms is disallowed or held to be ineffective by any court or other
competent body, the rest of these Terms shall not be affected.
- We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under the
Terms to any third party. You may only assign or sub-contract any of your rights or
obligations under the Terms to a third party with our written consent.
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from,
or related to, a visit to our site.
- The Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their
subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.